Friday, March 10, 2006

Welcome to the Google Copyright Blog

This blog is dedicated to discussing Google and copyright infringement as part of a research project I am writing as a second year law student at New York Law School. Featured items will include analysis on copyright law and how it applies (and maybe should apply) to search and the internet, links to court documents and other postings that are insightful, as well as anything else I find interesting. I hope you enjoy this site and, if you find it useful, please link to it on your site so I can break out of the obscurity of a poor search rating.

If you would like to contact me, my name is Nick Daly and I can be reached at ngdaly at gmail dot com.
View blog reactions

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying all this info. Thanks for making it, Nick.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home