Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Google Copyright Engine

This looks too cool not to risk getting sued over, just like Google does, so I started my own engine: the Google Copyright Engine. I need to update my blogroll since I've just started blogging again and have more sites to add, but they will all be included in the engine. Also, Google allows users to include single pages into the engine, which seems similar to making bookmarks searchable. If anyone would like to volunteer in adding sites to my engine, I'd be happy to have your help. Email me at ngdaly at gmail dot com and I'll add you as a contributor.

As an aside, it seems that the service is ripe for "search-squatters" right now since the service is new. Better get on that lawyers!
View blog reactions

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home